Business continuity is the hot topic within the security industry, as well as risk management – the Total Security Summit can help you to explore the latest innovations, including: Access Control, Biometrics, CCTV, Business Continuity & Risk Management, IP / IT Security, Lone Worker Security, Loss Prevention Solution and many more.
DATE: 12th & 13th October
VENUE: The Queens Hotel, Leeds
Your reserved pass includes;
– A corporate “speed-dating” itinerary of one-to-one meetings with solution providers
– A seat at our industry seminar sessions (included within your itinerary)
– Overnight accommodation at the venue – free of charge
– Complimentary meals and refreshments throughout
– Networking breaks to make new connections in your field
You can easily compare and benchmark potential products, services and solutions alongside fellow security professionals, who are also attending to source suppliers for upcoming projects.
Please can you confirm your reservation details here via our online form* – www.totalsecuritysummit.co.uk/booking-form/
If you would like to discuss your reservation in more detail contact Lucia Gulisano on firstname.lastname@example.org