The Global Perimeter Security Market size has been estimated at $49.81 billion for 2021, $54.82 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.32% to reach $89.82 billion by 2027.
A new analysis by boffins at ResearchAndMarkets has produced the following key takeaways:-
- Growing Adoption of Latest Techniques Such as Ip Based Video Surveillance Cameras for Remote Monitoring
- Increasing Concern of Theft in Banks, Offices, and Warehouses
- Rising Demand Across Verticals Such as Military Sites to Prevent and Detect Intrusion
- Lack of Technical Expertise, and the Need for Security Training and Awareness
- Emergence of Ai, Facial Recognition, Computer Vision and Big Data Analytics in Perimeter Security Systems
- Rising New Product Launches by Major Players
- Integration of Logical and Physical Components of Security Systems
The report also addresses the influence of COVID-19 and the cumulative impact of the 2022 Russia-Ukraine conflict.